Who's The best Actor Of Bollywood?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Roshan Abbas :: Shahrukh gave me freedom to make mistakes

Roshan Abbas: Shahrukh gave
me freedom to make mistakes
Radio jockey, anchor/ presenter,
host, theatre artist, actor Roshan
Abbas, is all set with his
directorial debut, ALWAYS KABHI
KABHI, made under Shahrukh
Khan's Red Chillies Entertainment.
However, it's hard to believe that
Shahrukh has not yet seen the
film.
Roshan says, 'He has seen only
bits and parts of the scenes as
the compilation and process of
film is too big. The good part of it
is he has never been judgmental
on it. We are making a fresh
attempt on behalf of Red Chillies
to come out with a different film.
He gave me suggestions but he
never ever meddled while
working. All he said was you like
it use it.'
ROSHAN ABBAS
Roshan, who has known
Shahrukh for over years now,
says SRK has a good grip over
audience pulse. He is elated to
have worked with a producer
like Shahrukh Khan.
'He has done 71 films so his
experience his huge. And
Shahrukh's understanding of the
audience is uncanny. He knows
the audience well. He would hear
a phrase and say it will work or
not. He's never been
authoritative. I wish I have all the
producers like him. He not only
gave me all the freedom to do
what I wanted but also gave the
freedom to make mistakes
(laughs),' says the debutant
director with full gusto.
He further praises Shahrukh style
of working. 'I learnt a lot from
him. He has been absolutely
wonderful. His suggestions were
there when we were at scripting
stage but then he left us to what
we wanted. Shahrukh always
gave us a freehand which I really
appreciate,' signs off Roshan
says in a cheerful tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment